Wednesday, June 23, 2010

S'more stuff...

Last night I was transported to my childhood and a state of sugared bliss via graham crackers, chocolate, and roasted marshmallows. On Sunday, my friend Jen received a bag of oversized marshmallows. Not just the big ones, friends. No, they were three times the size of normal roasting mallows. Yesterday, she invited us over to share. Jen, Saundra, Cristi, and I spent our time laughing, roasting, and posing in celebration of the s'more. (Whoever thought of them is a genius)! We had a great time!

This may not seem blog worthy, but I think it is moments like these, small seemingly insignificant at the time moments, that make up a life. Where friends, laughter, and chocolate make the world seem right. Graham crackers and marshmallows help too.

P.S. Gas grills are no substitute for a real fire, but if you're in a pinch, the stove works wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment