Monday, November 16, 2009

A love list...

I will finish the New York Chronicles, complete with pictures, but in the interm I wanted to publish a little something else. I stole this idea from another blog I read and love. So, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Sunday's Love List

~sleeping in a room of cool, quiet dark
~waking up without an alarm
~snuggling under a heavy quilt
~french toast with lots of butter and maple syrup
~strawberries
~bare feet
~re-reading a book you love and realizing why you still love it
~listening to Eilen Jewell
~playing the piano
~cathedral concerts
~peacock blue
~finishing a scarf, including all the loose ends
~letting go
~the blessing of a cheerful heart
~hope
~the delicious feeling of being snuggled in bed and knowing that at any moment you will fall gently to sleep

1 comment:

  1. It was one part torture and one part comfort reading this list through tired eyes at my work desk on a cold Monday morning while the students sit reading.

    Peacock blue is a joy, isn't it? You've reminded me. I need something--a scarf, perhaps--in this very shade.

    ReplyDelete