Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stress...

I am a chronic procrastinator. I mean chronic. I mean as in I never learned to avoid such extremely stressful situations as grad school deadlines and your thesis was supposed to be in yesterday deadlines and you were supposed to use edition 5 of the APA Style Manual deadlines and you were supposed to be keeping a daily journal but I forgot to tell you and now you must recreate it deadlines and you are defending next THURSDAY are you ready deadlines and I'm not sure you can use that as your student artifact deadlines and I can't get the last six pages on paper deadlines even though they are perfectly clear in my head deadlines.

So, I'm stressed. I did it to myself. I should have learned by now, but what's the fun in learning from the past so you can avoid a heart attack in the future. Just wondering...

See you when I am done....or....dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment