Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Done and not dead...

Deep breath and sigh.

Now I remember why I procrastinate...because it works for me. The stress of the moment pushes my brain into super high gear and I become a word producing machine. I thought things weren't going to come together yesterday. The worry was real, as was the chest pain. Miraculously, things did. All the work was done by 10, delivered at 10:37, and I was left to the sweet relief of completion. I did cry all the way home about how my thesis was the worst thing I had ever written....EVER! Though, when I reread the finished product this morning it turned out to be okay. Not the best work I've ever done, but it was slightly above papers written in freshman sociology and the American Lit paper I wrote for Dirty Deter. Only five typos and two missing words. Regardless, it is done and my fate is in the hands of the grading gods.

Here's to hoping they'll be kind.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Glad you were able to survive! Now, on to bigger and better things...I sent you a message on facebook. Let me know when you want to get together to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Meliss!! Lets celebrate ;)

    ReplyDelete