Saturday, January 29, 2011

A few ruffles, please...

I have a thing for ruffles. Maybe it is just a girl thing or a classic romance novel thing or a this makes me feel really pretty thing, but I definitely have a thing for ruffles. Given my recent down drift, I have made a firm resolve to look for the bright spots in the days. (Even on those days where the sun is completely hidden by this hideous, suffocating gray haze). I've found if I am looking the bright spots, they are easier to see.

Today's spot came in the form of ruffles. I have been working on a ruffled scarf and today it reached its finish. I put it on in a bunch of different ways. All I can say is that there were plenty of ruffles and every one was delightful.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you found some ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a shirt from downeast that has ruffles on the front of it....so cute and it hides the baby belly....or draws more attention to it! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete