Saturday, February 5, 2011

Resolutions for keeping...

In my constant effort to learn from past mistakes and become the kind of woman I can be proud to be, I have made the following resolutions to work on this month. A little list, really. Perfectly reasonable.

1. I WILL NOT leave the house without mascara. If I can stand to put nothing else on my face, I will do this.

2. I will eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day. Consequently, buying such things makes your shopping cart a rainbow--a simple joy.

3. I will stop listening to mindless and malicious gossip. Any gossip really. It is created and shared by woman with narrow thinking and naked insecurities.

4. I will play and sing at least one song a day. Radio, guitar, piano. The instrument matters less than the voice.

5. I will forgive myself for not being perfect.

Now I really must put on mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment