Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wisdom of a four year old...

Another moment brought to you by Olivia. She just turned five and is becoming increasingly more snarky as time goes by. Too smart for her own good or brilliant?

Olivia: Sissa, it is time for you to be married. Find a boy who likes you.
Me: Okay, I'll get right on it. It isn't that easy you know.
Olivia: You better get working, so you can get married and have your babies. You're going to want to meet your children before you pass away. Don't you think that would be a good idea?
Me: (laughing) I would definitely like to meet my children before I pass away.

Where do they come up with this stuff? I attribute the above conversation to Charlotte's Web. We are reading it for the first time and have been talking about how Charlotte dies after she lays her eggs, but before her children are born. I guess, Olivia doesn't want me to meet the same fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment