Friday, May 28, 2010

The Friday Five...

I know it has been awhile since I posted a Friday Five. So, I am redeeming today. Here are five things I recognized I am grateful for this week. In no particular order.

1. Friends who don't cause drama. Thank you!

2. Cherry Coke. I know I am soon to bid you farewell, but you are a lifesaver for sickness. I look forward to using medicinally in the future.

3. The comfort of books.

4. The comfort of small children. Olivia and Wyatt, you are the greatest kids in the whole world. Thanks for being my favorite humans!

5. Quiet. I haven't had enough of this in my life for awhile, but today is all sweet silence.

That's it folks. Short, sweet, and right to the point. I should write like this more often, but then again, where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment